In 2008, St. Joe's launched the Summer Science Internship Program. After much success and increased demand for more valuable work based learning experiences, we are excited to now offer an expanded internship program covering all types of industries.
Open to all students, the St. Joe's Internship Program allows young men to be matched with an opportunity best suited for their skills, interests, and career goals.
About the program:
- Internships will typically be offered during three different sessions: Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Upperclassmen will be given preference but all ages are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- The internships are not credit bearing at this time.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation to the location of the internship.
How to apply:
- Visit the internship portal and review current open positions.
- Requirements for each position are listed within the description.
- Students apply online directly through the portal.
- Students may apply for more than one open position.
- Note: The application requires the names of two sponsoring teachers.
The application period for the Summer 2018 session will be open until March 4, 2018.
Please note: applications will be processed as they are submitted, giving preference to applicants who submit early in the application window.
Any questions or comments, please contact Mr. Roland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention alumni, parents, and friends of St. Joe's:
Interested in hosting a St. Joe's student intern? Please contact Internship Director Mr. James Roland '69 at email@example.com.