Career Exploration Program
In 2008, St. Joe's launched the Summer Science Internship Program. After much success and increased demand for more valuable work-based learning experiences from students of all ages and interests, we expanded the program to all types of industries in 2017. With the support of our extensive alumni network, the opportunities are incredible.
Now we take it one step further.
For the 2019-20 school year, we are proud to introduce the Career Exploration Program. This initiative combines the existing Internship Program with practical, career-related skill-building workshops and networking events. The goal is to provide even more opportunities for our young men to identify their strengths and interests as they consider college majors and careers.
Stay tuned for more details.
About our internships:
- Internships will typically be offered during three different sessions: Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Upperclassmen will be given preference, but all ages are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- The internships are not credit bearing at this time.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation to the location of the internship.
How to apply:
- Visit the internship portal and review current and upcoming open positions.
- Requirements for each position are listed within the description.
- Students apply online directly through the portal.
- Students may apply for more than one open position.
- Note: The application requires the names of two sponsoring teachers.
Please note: applications will be processed as they are submitted, giving preference to applicants who submit early in the application window.
Any questions or comments, please contact Director of Technology / Internship Coordinator Mr. Steve Koniarczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.