Technology gives us the power to transform teaching and learning inside our classrooms. The integration of technology into our pedagogical approach to every subject area has led to increased student engagement and collaboration, as well as exciting changes to our curriculum. At the same time, increasing students’ technological literacy has equipped our graduates with the right skills for college and career.
The demands of 21st century learning require a rigorous and engaging curriculum that combines critical thinking skills, technology, and collaboration. At St. Joe’s, we embrace the opportunity and work hard to develop innovative and contemporary courses to prepare our students for the next level.
During the past few years, the growth in enrollment in our STEAM classes has led to continued course development in these areas. Currently, you will find our students in the following courses:
- Computer Forensics & Security
- Introduction to Engineering
- Digital Electronics
- CAD Design
- Design for Art & Engineering
- Mechanical Structure
- AP Computer Science
- Computer Hardware & Web Design
The Online Classroom
Moderated by St. Joe's instructors, online course are available through LEAP
- our online learning academy. With an increasing number of colleges offering online learning, students gain valuable experience while increasing their digital literacy skills. Courses offered currently include Introduction to Coding, Automotive Engineering, Health, AP Art History, and more.